Wednesday 30 September 2009

A Tribute to Miss. Hepburn

Miss. Hepburn and I have certainly had a distinct histroy of friendship, I think this history deserves a calling and appraisal.

I met her when I was 7, she was my first and only best friend. Though, I have to admit, she was a litte bossy, she taught me how to tie my shoe laces and subsequently made me tie her own all the time.

The blissful times only lasted for a year; she ditched me for another girl and I was alone, again. Ofcourse, 10 years later we were friends again once the childishness of our past had dissipated, she has been with me ever since, pointing out my typos, calling me a serial killer of all jokes and telling me I'm not fat. She has never failed to support me.

We have our differences, but they've never obstructed our friendship. There is a unbalance in the amount of affection displayed between us, but that's just the way we are.

Miss. Hepburn is the hottest thing that walks the planet :P

5 comments:

  1. well.. 'mini history' should've been the right words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I'm just pointing out typos... again.

    My friend bought a book in Tanzania that had a "Histroy" typo on the front cover! but it was correct everywhere else :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I thought I was getting over my typos! :(

    but that tanzanian books sounds classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Aimi taught me how to tie my shoe laces too - I had completely forgotton about that until now.

    ReplyDelete