Saturday 26 September 2009

A cosy homely time out.

I spent a wonderful time with some old friends today (they're not old, I've just been with them for quite a while, which makes me sound old now).

My punctuality took a turn for better spirits as I was actually early! Miss. Kon, Miss Nigerian Nurse and Miss. Palm Tree were not, unfortunately. They proved themselves timely by arriving and hour late while walking aimlessly in circles trying to find the restaurant. Miss Hepburn adopted my norm and didn't show up at all.

Being Miss. Hard-Shopper's birthday's celebration, I felt that fireworks, a large hotel reception and a rave were in order. However, we took the quieter option and ate homely Italian food (Pizza) in the not so homely city of London. Not all of us had pizza, Miss. Hard-Shopper ate a Pasta with GREEN CHILLIES! And Miss. Palm Tree ate a salad.

We talked and talked and talked and talked! It was bliss. Men don't really understand how women can talk to each other for hours on end without stopping, I think it's an expression of love, affection and care. of course when the conversation turns to very female orientated topics that's just general chatting.

A record was unknowingly broken during the meal, Miss. Liquid Scatterer did not spill a single drop of her drink and managed to hydrate herself successfully. I remember the waitress removing the cups and bottles from the table rather nervously though, as if she felt a spilling aura from my friend. Miss. Liquid Scatterer actually was so excited in having a meal out and celebrating birthdays, that she actually arrived 24 hours too early and was surprised when forced to understand that she had proven herself too punctual. Fortunately for her, she was able to leave and return the next day.

It had been so long since I had seen Miss Nigerian Nurse, I was having spasms of happiness at the sight of her! She has grown into a responsible woman with sense and taste, however her mind has been slightly deviated, most likely at the hands of Miss. Kon.

We took photos! usually, I took to some embarrassment when this part would come, but for some reason, I was very happy with all the flashes and posing and smiling for too long. It allowed me to express something like unity with my friends, I think It made me feel young again I suppose.

We left the restaurant 2 hours after I had stepped into it. What happened next is rather inappropriate to talk about so I'll finish it here on a never-ending cliff-hanger.

I love you all, wonderful ninjas!

2 comments:

  1. FATIMAAAAAH! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! lol.. i love "miss. Liquid Scatterer"... lol.. and how i deviated the mind of Miss. Nigerian Nurse? LOL and we were late becasue we were LOST lol.. do not blame us lol.. aww Fatimah <3 Today was trully AWESOME! I will never forget it! Never <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! It took time to think of a name for miss liquid scatterer. It was a truely awsome day! it's unfortunate we only get to do it much in the summer :(

    ReplyDelete