Sunday 13 September 2009

A tribute to Mr. King Kon

I would just like to say a few words about my friend Mr. King Kon. He is my anime buddy.

He is named Mr. King Kon on this space because it is a name he devised for himself, unlike everyone else who I mention on my blog (yes, I make up most names). It is a name that suits him remarkable. Mostly because the name reflects his giant ape size (well, giant sized stomach) and his personality akin to a soul stuck in a stuffed teddy bear shaped as a pathetic lion.

Very fitting indeed.


When I needed to share the awesomeness of anime, and was harrowingly rejected by all my friends and all strangers, (much to my personal demise) he was there, ready to discuss and share the awesomeness.

I am eternally grateful To Mr. King Kon for being able to read whatever manga I recommended just so that I could talk to him about it afterwards (due to everyone elses' cold rejection).

That's all I wanted to say! err... sort of.....


3 comments:

  1. I am grateful for this tribute to myself, i enjoy reading manga so it was my pleasure. I do like the last 2 pics but i think with my glasses i do look like aizen kon.lol.

    From

    King Kon

    P.S. my stomach isnt giant sized!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i honestly thought king kon was your imaginary friend. turns out it was Mo...thank god.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not desperate enough in want of a manga friend to create an imaginary one......

    ReplyDelete