Monday 29 June 2009

I've meaning to do this for some time.

I have stuff that I need to get off my chest. So here goes.

1. HOW CAN EGYPT BLOODY WELL WIN 1-0 TO ITALY BUT LOSE 3-0 TO USA?????????? STUPID FOOTBALL TEAMS!!! But I have to give Egypt credit for losing 3-4 to brazil, it was a brilliant match to watch, we could've drawn or even won the match, but it was not in our naseeb.

2. Mad people: if you're trying to be drunk could you not point at me from your car window and say 'WAHAAAAAY' as if to confirm to the world that you can decipher a muhajiba woman from the crowd. It makes me laugh but not when I'm in a bad mood, so stop it please.

3. Miss Short Fuse: I request that you stop being such a slothful git and actually earn you're way for favours, rather than make me go out to the supermarkets and make your dinner the moment I get home and wash up the dishes in the sink, while you're still happily chatting away on the phone. Your presence is wasteful and insulting to life.

4. Miss Pain-in-the-ass: Please open the windows at night, I've been waking up in a pool of sweat every morning for the last three weeks, and I know you consist of zero consideration for the sick and ill, but if you could stretch that tiny bit of generosity you own, to allowing the openning of windows, then my opinion of you might increase a millimeter... perhaps.

5. Bad bred parents: listen to the people around you, despite being ass holes, you are still loving towards your children, so stop being stubborn and listen to other people's opinions, their aim is the same as your's. So stop making decisions to show your 'authority'.

6. I'm angry.

7. Miss In-her-own-world: I've given up the thought that you can act as a responsible adult.

2 comments:

  1. Who is the last one?
    I agree with you... Im ANGRY too... im SOOO angry... and the parents bit HIGH FIVE!!!! more like HIGH TEN

    ReplyDelete