Thursday 2 July 2009

A day to remember

Yesterday I spent an enjoyable time with my friends, I'd like to not spill their names out, so I'll call one of them Miss. Hiiiiii and the other Miss. Tooting :D I think more original names could be made but I simply can't think of any at the moment.

So I was devestated to say the least, when I found out that Miss. Hiiiiii would be joining myself and Miss. Tooting, 'she's going to be 3 hours late!' was what I exclaimed over the phone to Miss. Tooting, she didn't sound phased, but when I saw her the following day at Tooting Broadway station, she gave me a sort of reprimand and challenged my 'friend' material. I was then pleasently shocked to find that Miss. Hiiiiii had actually arrived only 10 minutes late!!!!!! A NEW WORLD RECORD HAS BEEN BROKEN! Miss. Hiiiiii has the capacity to be only 10 minutes late!!!! CELEBRATE PPL!!!!! I have a new found trust in Miss. Hiiiiii's punctuality. I feel 3000 steps closer to her.

But I really am glad Miss. Hiiiiii turned up, I'm even happier that she came on time! We ate hallal Italian food (I had a yummy pasta with spinach and prawns) and we talked and talked an talked I think we were there for like 2 and a half hours. Most of it was 'networking' and the other was 'talking shit' as Miss. Tooting eloquently described it. In fact alot of what we were talking about was shit. Like how Rodick (sp?) the tennis player sticks his bum out when he serves, or the debate we had about all adult films having sex in them, and other crap that I can't even remember.

I showed them my rough sketches for the manga I intend to finish drawing, and I was half disappointed half amused when I saw the fall in expression on Miss. Hiiiii's face, she seemed to be jealous that I had drawn other characters with sexy faces, while I had drawn her like a chav. I'm contemplating changing her character profile now, but I have faith that it will go well in the manga, so I'm also hesistant to change it.

Sadly Miss. Tooting had to seperate from us as she was too much in a hurry to floss her teeth (its unfair on her to explain this extraordinary motion of hers, but she doesn't read my blog, so I'll stay quiet) *evil grin*

As the trio had turned into a duo, I took Miss. Hiiiiii with me to my local park. We firstly went on this bad ass circular sort of swing that can fit two or three people perhaps, it was big enough to lie down on, so we did, and faced the sky as the swing moved, it was really peaceful. Miss. Hiiiii was too scared to get off of it actually. Then we moved to the swings, where I made the realisation that I was too fat to fit on the seat. Well, I managed to get into the seat, but now I'm slightly bruised. It was so fun swinging on the swings endlessly with Miss. Hiiiiii, it was a childhood act that I had never re-enacted with any of my university friends before. So it was really fun.

Thank you to Miss. Tooting and Miss. Hiiiiii for a wonderful afternoon, I'll never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment