Wednesday 10 June 2009

Anger management needed

URGH!! I've been feeling pretty down the past two days... it was because I've been forced into a situation where I've had to interact with someone that I've tried not to interact with.... It's been hard, because throughout the 2 days I've had constant reminders as to why I avoided contact with this paticular person in the first place.

Miss. Short Fuse helped me get through the accumulating dark emotions by the second day, so she can be nice sometimes... however she was really really unhepful the first day.... at the end of the day, I've been able to vent out a bit.

But you know that awful exerience of just constantly brooding over your scenario and your situation in life, even after you've had a good chat to a friend about it... it's really damaging to Miss. Happy's existance. So she kinda disappeared yesterday. Miss Sad took over and carried weapons around, she was about to shoot off machine guns at the simplest provocation.

How ironic... she was being provoked all the time, but could only hold herself back and fake a smile. And she realised that forcing yourself to appear happy, was much harder than actually being angry.

I'm paticularly frightened of getting angry lately because I lost control about a couple of weeks ago. I can't even remember everything that I did in my rage, but I remember significantly shaking from head to toe. The loss of control was the scariest thing, so I promised myself I would never show my anger again, for fear I might do something I'd later regret. But it was so obvious that night that I had been bottling up alot of anger, and I mean alot.

So my problem now, is to 1) seem composed and not show my anger 2) Get rid of my anger in a safe way and 3) Maintain Miss. Happy's existence.

Any pointers?

No comments:

Post a Comment