Monday 1 June 2009

My life is not worth blogging about. But......

Hello world!
I thought I should stop by this ultimately popular blog and speak my mind about how one may have a split personality. One that resides at home and one that resides outside home.
Let's name these characters Miss Sad and Miss Happy, respectively.
Miss Sad might arise from the dwellings she occupies in Miss Happy's heart. But she can only be summond. And that summons can only be chanted by a certain Miss Pain-in-the-ass, but as well as by Miss Short Fuse and by Mr. Too Logical as well as Miss In-her-own-world.
It's very tiring turning from Miss Happy to Miss Sad in complete iterations. I wish I could be one or the other and not alternating between the two. Or rather I wish I could be Miss happy constantly. But that's only in perfect world that won't exist because we have corrupted it.
Hmmm... I don't trust myself to say anymore. Except that I'm tired, and not in the physical sense.

12 comments:

  1. Be Miss Happy!! :)
    Everything's better when people are happy.

    Also, I like the blog design picture
    love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Happy definitely rocks! I can see where Miss Pain-in-the-ass, Miss Short Fuse, Miss In-her-own-world and Mr Too logical come from. But without these, Miss Sad would be Miss Very Very Sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wtf! Farhan has a blogger account?! Shocking.

    Anyway. Be Miss Happy. Don't let other people affec your identity. Be who you are and rejoice in it. Life is for living and if living as Miss Happy is who-you-are is what's right for you, then live it.


    Here's a song I'm currently addicted to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCtoeUybBSw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!!
    Did you remember your password farhan or did you make another account???

    I'll try my best to be Miss Happy :)

    Thanks fr the song reccomendation btw fatema, It's not really the type of music I'm into, it has a good beat, and I can see why you like the guy.... But stil not my type unfortunately.

    Oh and Carol, My picture is from 'Nana' by Ai Yazawa, heard of it? It's my favourite manga. And I di really like the picture too, I love the girl's dress sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiiiiishhhhh... I'm not into the GUY. Just the song *dies*
    Although...I wouldn't say no...

    I still don't know how to do the headers and stuff on blogger. That's why my blog is so plain! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tried 'customise' and then add a picture where the blog title is? That's how I did mine. but your blog looks mic the way it is...

    I would say no to the guy... like I said, not my type. Not that I even know what that is yet...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah i remembered my password in the end! i cant wait to get my own blog up and running althought i will be very selective in who can read it (all in these comments pages will be invited!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahoo!!! Make it quickly!!! I wanna see the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe miss short-fuse.. lol. ur descriptions flamin, how true.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I should be descrete but accurate :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. three words + 2 words = I LOVE YOU MISS DESSA

    (happy, sad or stark raving mad (totally stolen from a song))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was likle like 'wow that rhymes!!' and then you say you stole it from a song! If you're gonna plagiarise, do it well.

    I LOVE YOU TOO!

    ReplyDelete