Tuesday 7 July 2009

A night out with Miss. Eyebrows and Miss. Kon

I had an enjoyable time with a few friends that I hadn't seen in a very looong time. I don't really like spilling out names as people should understand by now, so lets call one of them Miss. Eyebrows and the other Miss. Kon (HSM: I honestlty tried to think of something better but this came to my head).

Well, being arab, they came 3 hours late (I am not exaggerating), so Miss. Hiiiii looks much better in comparison. Our time was rather limited, however we did walk to my local(ish) high street and we tried getting milkshakes, the problem was that it was 10 o'clock and the milkshake bar had closed :( so we went into Odeon to get a Ben and Jerry's, and despite it being obviously closed, Miss. Eyebrows and Miss. Kon were still excited and made their way to the counter, probably about to spend another 3 hours deciding what to order (another Miss. Hiiiii trait), then the staff had to exclaim 'we're closed!' I was pretty embarressed at this moment, Miss. Short Fuse had accompanied us and was telling me to chill out, but this is simply out of my character!!!!! I turn around and find Miss. Eyebrows and Miss. Kon, like lost children, staring at a television monitor showing the CCTV footage of one of the cinema screen audiences.

Miss. Kon: Do you know what this looks like?
Miss. Eyebrows: What?
Miss. Kon: It looks like we're so cheap to watch a film, that we're watching the people watching a film!
All: laughter

I wanted to die of embaressment at this point. There was a general trend during the day to act like chavs, so we ended up going to Burger King. Considering I came for a milkshake, I bought a milkshake, the others got various foods, but while ordering Miss. Kon and Miss. Eyebrows did what they do best: harrassing the staff.

Well, they wern't really harrassing the staff but they were acting like creepy middle aged deseprate men, I slightly felt bad for the poor guy cus he looked really shy.

Miss. Kon: Where are you from, you look arab.
Till man: *averts eyes* (at this point I left the two girls to seek solice in Miss. Short Fuse)

.......some time after harrassing began.....

Miss Kon
: Majid is a nice name
Miss. Eyebrows: Yeah like Captain Majid from the cartoon (Which is actually a Japanese Manga/Anime originally called Captain Tsubasa)
Miss Kon: *motions to me* Where do you think she comes from?
FlaminDessa: No! Don't get me involved! *motions to Tillman/Majid* I refuse for you to answer!
Tillman: *averts eyes* ..........................

All this time Miss. Short Fuse was in shock as I remarked to her that the situation that was playing in front of our eyes was usually in a reverse order: a creepy guy at the till trys to chat up the customers and it ALWAYS starts with 'where are you from?'. When we had informed the two culprits about what their actions seemed to outsiders, they cracked up laughing, and seemed to enjoy this revelation of their personalites. Funnily enough, they were also contemplating harrassing the other tillman.

We were talking shit (I tend to end up doing that with friends alot) and then suddenly a bunch of girls cam into the Chav restaurant and started throwing stuff at this loner guy, and in the heat of the moment he started throwing his food at them. Now, of course the girls were rude and wrong and immature, and I don't blame the man for getting angry but all I could think was 'HOW COULD YOU THROW FOOD!!!!!!!' We all felt sorry for the guy, and once he had calmed down he did seem really vulnerable, but honsetly those b***** were really mean! Well anyway. We carried on talking shit and went home.

The End.

2 comments: