Friday 17 July 2009

Oh what a topsy turvy world we live in!

BREAKING NEWS!!! I have stopped reading manga! Well, it's only temprorary, I simply can't find a good manga to read, I'm considering going back to some of the old series I found too long to continue reading.

Instead I have taken up cooking, I've found this highly beneficial as it structures my day and I end up moving alot more than one would sitting at a computer all day.

Somehow, miraculously... I have lost weight! I do not know how I did it and wish someone would tell me where I went right. Perhaps it was cus I ate less or moved around a bit more, or spent 10 hours a day sleeping (10 hours less eating). But this sudden happiness left me when I realised that scales do not all express the same results, and I could be any weight. I really have to buy a digital weight scale, I think that would be the closest to accuracy I could get to.

I made JAM! it's so frustrating because you end up thinking it'll never finish while your cooking it, but I was so proud of it in the end, however, it looks like it'll never get eaten. So I made strudel last night with it in order to force the family to eat the damn stuff, however, the pastry didn't get cooked well enough and I got scolded at for putting too much jam (you'd think I'm five years old).

I'm soo tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment