Friday 31 July 2009

Dessa's Daily morning.

Something funny happened a couple of days ago and I thought it would be a good way to kick me back into the rhythm of blogging. I'm sorry that I haven't updated about the operation front as I'm sure all of you are absolutely DYING to find out how it went (thanks to all those of you who sent me texts a.k.a carol, mo and sabah :D) but take heed of my pathetic post for now. I promise to improve later.

I am in the bathroom washing my face (Clean and Clear exfoliating scrub- very good!) and about to change and get ready for prayer. Then Miss. Short Fuse knocks on the door saying 'I want to go to the bathroom' and like the push-over that I am, I reply 'okay' and leave immediately. I have learnt in the Dessa household that amoung a bunch of headstrong people, the inclusion of a push-over personality is crucial to maintain a thread of peace in the war state we call a family life.

Resuming to our little story, Miss Short fuse had displaced me in the bathroom, my clothes were on the toliet lid ready for me to change into, and I saw without so much as flinching, Miss Short Fuse wiping the clothes off the toilet lid and onto the floor without even looking, as though the last thing in the world that she could ever bother to think about was the consideration of the push-over she so glamourously pushed over.

I was and still am a pushover, hence I made no action to correct this severe flaw in personality, I just went back to my room with a towel drying my face. A while later Miss Short fuse exited the bathroom, hence I entered instead, and what do I find? My clothes still lying unceramoniously on the floor. The push-over broke free of her cage:

Dessa: Oi! You left my clothes on the floor!

Miss. Short fuse: No, you did.

WHADAFA??????????????????????????!!!!!!!

Dessa: What the hell?! why would I put my own clothes on the floor you fool!

Miss. Short Fuse:
oh......*gapes like a goldfish as dawning realisation covers her face*

We both erupt laughing, It's great when an angry situation suddenly becomes comical to both parties :D

Dessa: I saw you throw my cloths on the floor you idiot!!!! How dare you take over the bathroom from me, then dump my clothes on the floor then say I did it!

Miss Short fuse: But I remembered you doing it!

Dessa: You're a retard. *at this point, Miss. Short Fuse had already reached the stair case*

Miss Short Fuse: Yeah, yeash.

Dessa: GET MY CLOTHS OFF THE FLOOR!

Miss Short fuse: Oh my god! look what you're making me do!!!! *she moves back to the bathroom and starts to pick up my clothes, this by the way is unbelievable as she wouldn't normally do this at all* soooo much effort woman!

Dessa: *overcome with rage as Miss. Shot fuse once again decends the stairs* You! Yo- you! YOU BITCH!

And we both erupt laughing again as my swear echoed down two sets of stairs and well into every room of the house... Funnily enough, I didn't get into trouble as the laughter mixed with anger obviously confused the inmates of the house.

4 comments:

  1. That was a funny post... sisters maaaaaan
    Who is short fuse? H or Y?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you keep guessing :P and I do't have a sister that starts with H!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record what I ACTUALLY said after you confronted me: Omg I remember! I completely forgot I did that!

    SO there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine you pointing at the tme you commented that post...

    ReplyDelete