Sunday 18 October 2009

If you're interested in my life... read on.

It's been so hectic since the last time I posted, there's just been too much happening that I think I'll make one of my 'numbered' posts. Here goes:
1. Miss, Hepburn and I spent a wondrous day scanning graduate opportunities at a careers fair, we went to presentations and workshops, in addition to being given candy floss and harassment by 'Royal Mail', I even spoke to employers in Arabic! By the end, it looked like we went shopping with our numerous bags laden with brochures and free umbrellas. We decided to eat out as it was late in the afternoon and we were both hungry. I found an Iranian restaurant and pointed to it, regretting it later when Miss. Hepburn said I had inadvertently pointed to two people making out instead.

2. I've had my first lectures of the year, they were horrible, I say that word deliberately, I'll say it again! THEY WERE HORRIBLE! I couldn't understand a single thing! By the end I became dizzy from constant ignorance on my side. I hope I'll be able to understand them some day :(

3. I've made friends at uni, they are nice people, we played a mind/card game called maffia where I realised that I resort to shouting a lot.

4. I went to a Law firm presentation where I panicked by the amount of alcohol available and the number of people, they made me feel welcome though as someone started to immediately talk to me, rather than other law firms where they just blank you out. The presentation and video itself were amazing, I was truly impressed by simply everything. I really want to work for them :D

5. I've dossed a bit with Miss. Black, it's fun being around her, I feel at ease and comfortable, but I'm not going to act too affectionately like I did before, that wouldn't be the right decision.

6. There was something else that happened and I can't remember what it was.....

7. I went out with uni mates to pizza express where we exemplified the true spirit of students by ordering 4 glasses of tap water.

8. I gave a tour of the main Uni campus to Mr. Matta, I rather enjoyed it and became pretty proud of the glass buildings I was so used to walking around. We had to go through hell trying to get his ID card done, we managed to do it but he had to unfortunately wait for the card to be made later.

9. I went out with Miss. Hepburn and some other medic friends like Miss. Pink and Miss. Ongalong, as well as Mr. King Kon and Mr. Chandler. We ate food and talked for ages and gossiped a little, as well as stalking good-looking ppl on mobile facebook! It was a very warm, happy time for me :D

10. I embarrassed myself at a university workshop... urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment