Saturday 7 November 2009

The best music you ever heard!

Because I am stressed, I tend to procrastinate, this is one of those times. I was wondering what to procrastinate on, considering how I'm rather spoilt for choice in that sector.

But then my mind wandered onto songs that I love to listen at regular intervals. and that's where I came up with a list of the best songs known to mankind in the English language (in my personal opinions).

1. Summertime by Ella Fitzgerald

2. Feeling Good by Nina Simone

3. Falling by Alecia keys

4. Golden Brown by the Stranglers

5. Come Together by The Beatles

6. Empire state of Mind by Jay Z and Alecia keys (the one I'm hooked onto atm)

7. Handlebars by The Flobots

8. Sweet Child of Mine by Guns and Roses

9. Faint by Linkin Park

10. Unwritten by Natasha Beddingfield

11. Smooth Criminal by Micheal Jackson

12. Your Song by Elton John

13. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

14. Tribute by Tenacious D (for a laugh)

15. Rehab by Rhianna

I can't actually remember some of the awesome classics that I usually listen to, but these are just some of them ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment