Tuesday 27 March 2012

Driving Lesson 5

I can stop the CAR!!!! Isn't that wonderful! But I apparently accumulate more problems than what I solve. This involved 'shaving' the parked cars, a translation to the term 'shaving' is getting so close to the car you could hit their side mirrors if they were open. Which I very nearly did do. I also nearly hit/killed three teenage boys as they came out from school... that was because I had been driving too fast while steering left.

But I can stop the car! Of course it took me a while to do so without panicking. I only drive onto the curb and stalled once! Improvement eh? But I can stop the car!!! I hope by next lesson to get it all today togther. It seems that my brain, ability to co-ordinate and multi-tasking levels are what are stopping me from getting promoted onto the main roads and third gear. The idea of doing 70 miles an hour on the motor way seems such a far off dream... or nightmare, but I hope to get there sooner than later.


No comments:

Post a Comment