Thursday 25 February 2010

A meal between Life or Death

So when the rare opportunity for me to go out during revision occurred. I took my time and went to a Japanese restaurant for some noodles, as is my form of rebellion.

The menu did not state that the noodles would have sesame seeds, and so I was shocked when the plate came with freshly garnished noodles with sesame seeds. I should have asked for a new plate, but I the genes that I inherited from my mum where screaming 'THAT'S A WASTE OF PRECIOUS FOOD!' So the waitress got the sesame off, which was well done, but I ended up nervously searching each portion of my noodles for sesame seeds.

My form of rebelliousness had turned into a life or death situation.

I managed to extract about 10 seeds, I did not get a reaction, but I had a huge dose of adrenaline just from the fear. When I asked for the bill, the waitress said £4.90, and I didn't correct her.

No comments:

Post a Comment