Friday 26 February 2010

It has been Confirmed!!!!!!

It was just confirmed this morning that The FlaminDessa will be speaking on Medical Manga for 20 minutes at the Comics and medicine Symposium on June the 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that the jubilation is here, I've decided to do lots of (relevant) manga reading and hopefully I'll be able to concoct a not-so-overly-excited presentation.

I don't want to burden my friends, but if some of them want to go, then you have to book a place and tickets for students are 25 pounds. I don't want to make them pay that much just to hear me talk manga when it's all free on my blog. But contact me if you want to come along (you know my e-mail address).

http://graphicmedicine.org/#/conference-2010/4536634000

No comments:

Post a Comment