Thursday 1 September 2011

I'm Baaack!!!

Hello world, I've been feeling guilty at how I seem to have completely abandoned this precious space of written freedom. Sorry, I've had loads of things happen to me in the past 8 months which rendered me too busy to have time for fanciful writing, this should really be a valid excuse but I know its not... sigh. I thought to check up on my blog and realised that there was a new user interface, which probably isn't new but been hidden from my eyes for months.

Anyway, I discovered something called page views (I think) and I can't believe that I actually have some people out there that look over at my blog! I always thought that it was invisible to the world... weird. So I have decided to once again be faithful to my blog and actually dedicate some time to it to make it readable again so that it may be somewhat useful for whoever reads it. I'll start with a quick summery of my life: I am no longer a student and I am no longer fat! Nor heading for obesity as my doctor had once threatened against me.. I am a working woman! Complete with a monthly salary and everything. I work at a hospital helping and diagnosing people with sleeping disorders, usually with breathing related disorders, which hardly has any neuroscience in there but I hope one day I can return to that field.

I am no longer obsessed with Manga, this is both sad and relieving for me, I have come to realise that was officially addicted to the stuff and I'll write more about that later, but now I can take a breath of fresh air and say that I have rehabilitated myself and can move on in life. The sad part is I miss out on manga and don't read barely as much as I used to. For this rite of passage that I have crossed I have decided to take down my list of manga from my blog to signify that it no longer encompasses who I am. I will check in soon and write more :D

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Yay, my Fatimah is back to blogging :)
    Darling, you were never fat.
    Hope you had a wonderful Eid! Eid Mubarak xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you're back Fatimah, i've missed your writing. I could never have imagined a world where you weren't totally obsessed with manga, so this is kinda freaking me out, lol. Although, maybe you'll now have more room to obsess over Harry Potter with me :)

    ReplyDelete