Thursday 14 May 2009

when you're feeling fat...

I went to see the doctor today... and I can officially say that I have the heaviest weight recorded in flmaindessa weight history.

That is actually a depressive thought becuase I have eaten or slept properly for the past week. and I was under the dellusion of feeling less fat lately.

I wanna cry! But at the same time I'm worrying about so many other things that my weight is the last thing that is on my mind. Such as getting a 2.1 (another impossible delusion), getting a job (don't get me started), keeping the house clean (just plain impossible) and trying to stay happy so I can seem less up-tight on the oustide....

And then the doctor went on and said IT! The O-word!!! 'OBESE!' ><

'I don't want you to gain anymore weight than what you are now' he friggin says 'I don't want you to become obese because that complicates everything else'

BLOODY FRIGGIN HELL! have some sensitivity on a poor lady's ego will ya!

2 comments:

  1. omg, if ur doctor see my food intake the last 2 months he will use the O word.... if he could only see me now, ur anorexic compared to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I've been trying to overcome the O-word but not eating lunch anymore... so I'm doing the egyptian thing and eating 2 meals a day with a snack in the middle.

    ReplyDelete