Thursday 16 April 2009

Hello!

Hi! Let me introduce myself: I'm The FlaminDessa, call me Dessa and if you think I'm getto enough, then call me Flamin. (I'd like to think I sound cooler being called Flamin)

Well, I never really wanted a blog before, but now I'm really happy I got one and hope to use it for my own personal space to just rant or to share my tales, myths and specimens of imagination.

So, I thought I'd be awsome and write something inspiring but right now I'm feeling kinda dumb. In fact I have an essay to finish and I'm just looking for procrastination (which i'm never short on btw).
Two things are vital for anybody to know about me: I am horrible at spelling (simply atrocious) and I love Manga, like really love it. If I didn't have manga it would be like amputating my heart and throwing it in a sanitation ditch. The picture is from a manga (also an anime/film) called death Note which i urge EVERYBODY to read/watch because it's good for your soul.

Well. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. DEATH NOTEEEEEEEE

    The best EVER! I agree - good for your soul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT (the blog)
    LOVE YOU

    i think i watched the first episode of Death Note only, worry not

    we will have an anime weekend when i come, spend it all watching whatever anime you wish to purify my soul with

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I LOVE YOU TOO!

    But perhaps an anime weekend is too tiring. You should definitly watch the rest of death note. We must begin the souk purification ceremony when you touch British soil Melvy.

    ReplyDelete